Acadiaforum.net Bookmark and Share
April 16, 2014, 06:09:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.   (Registering removes in-text ads)
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Acadia Sales Numbers:    Sept: 5,287      YTD Total: 62,013      All Time: 323,333  (graph)

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Door guards  (Read 1066 times, 2 Replies)
pete7919

Ignore
« on: May 07, 2007, 11:05:38 AM »

Has anybody used a product like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Clear-Door-Edge-Guards-Guard-Fits-all-Vehicles_W0QQitemZ170109061933QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33654QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'd like to get something to protect the edges without detracting from the looks of the Acadia.  These look a bit cheap and I thought somebody on here would have a better solution.

I turned sigs off because I think they are annoying. I can't see yours, but I guess you can see mine if you are reading this.  Anyhow, here's mine:

Deep Blue Metallic AWD SLT-2 8-Pass (NAV, ROOFS, DVD, HID, HUD, TOW) Mods: GM Unlock, Vol. FF Blue LED dash light, Sirius PNP - for now)
lee

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 10:39:31 AM »

Pete, Don't know if this will help but if your door concern is in your own garage resolved that by putting fire place gaurds in our garage to prevent bumping the doors into the wall and the raised cement foundation. What would be cheaper (thought of it after) would be foam pipe insulation and that would help too If you have a middle pole.
Lee
pete7919

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 03:48:25 PM »

Actually, I've been pretty lucky in the garage so far.  I have my popup camper in there (storing until use in June then it's outside for the rest of eternity) and the other side has plenty of space.  About the third day I owned the Acadia I let the door get away from me and hit a cart corral at Target.  I'm worried that the kids are going to swing the back doors open into the cars park next to me.  That's not fun either way.

I turned sigs off because I think they are annoying. I can't see yours, but I guess you can see mine if you are reading this.  Anyhow, here's mine:

Deep Blue Metallic AWD SLT-2 8-Pass (NAV, ROOFS, DVD, HID, HUD, TOW) Mods: GM Unlock, Vol. FF Blue LED dash light, Sirius PNP - for now)
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories