GMC Acadia Forum banner

Red Jewel SLT-2

9K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  mikemu 
#1 ·
Here's our red jewel we picked up a week and a half ago. It's the best.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Jed Jewel SLT-2

Beautiful Acadia, but I'm sure red is spelled with an R instead of a J ;D ~ see subject line :cheers:

#3 ·
Re: Jed Jewel SLT-2

I can spell just can't type.

#5 ·
Fixed. ;D And dang that thing is shiny. If we ever get rid of the snow and salt here, maybe I can go to work on mine.

#11 ·
Very true!!

Oh, by the way, I thought about changing my name to horse whisperer, but every time I saw it I would be thinking of what to whisper. "Don't throw a shoe, don't get sick, don't ditch my kid, run away-I need the money! ;D"

#12 ·
mckcab said:
Very true!!

Oh, by the way, I thought about changing my name to horse whisperer, but every time I saw it I would be thinking of what to whisper. "Don't throw a shoe, don't get sick, don't ditch my kid, run away-I need the money! ;D"
:rofl:

#16 ·
Thanks

Ouch!!!
My wife hit a curb tuning into a safe parking space and damaged the right rear 20 inch chrome wheel. I had to order a new one because I could not have a scraped up wheel. The dealer gave us his cost of $ 540 instead of $ 754. She felt real bad about it. I am just glad it was not a painted surface. As I watched them change out the wheel I took some pictures with my iphone of the under carriage and suspension components. I will post pictures of the wheel and suspension later.

#18 ·
Sorry it took so long but here are the pictures of the damaged wheel.

Attachments

#19 ·
gmcbarryk said:
Sorry it took so long but here are the pictures of the damaged wheel.
That hurts but at the end of the day, there's just no way to keep any vehicle new forever. My daughter scuffed up a wheel on her Jetta that was just a few months old. I'm over it by now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.